Last Updated: 18/08/2023
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site.
Usage Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations, such as compliance with legal requirements, or with service providers that support our business operations.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Depending on your location, you may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites and applications of interest that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party sites.